Buying toilet paper here is kind of an anomaly because the likelihood of you finding regular NON-SCENTED toilet paper is very low.
But they do have great scents such as:
Rose petals
Clouds (?!)
Lavender
Orange Citrus
Watermelon (i'm not making this up...)
Country Garden
Lilac
and...Vanilla Chai
Why anyone would want their butt to smell like vanilla chai is beyond me. Mostly it just makes our bathroom smell horrible (and by bathroom I mean little toilet closet). Anyway, if you get a chance, a big roll of non-scented Scott would be much appreciated.
Tomorrow I am auditioning 3 guys for my film. The actors seem very excited about the film and also seem like really nice guys. However, apparently I am already on a first initial basis with some of them because they call me "T" after just one email. I think (hope) that's a good sign.
I woke up this morning to snow, although it has mostly melted away by now.
Spring is a finicky season.

It's a WC, right? as in Water Closet, right? NO - I cannot imagine why anyone would need or want scented TP - but imagine the breezes wafting by a house wrapped in Czech TP. Hey - good question - what would be the multi-use of Czech TP? Ummm..... Christmas wrap?
ReplyDelete