I spent all night last night communicating with a friend through either 30 rock or Arrested Development quotes. T'was epic.
Today I walked all over Prague with a friend from Oberlin who is visiting. We went to a really weird museum that had really weird art and silly titles. We realized that if we read the title, then it completely altered our view of the artwork. Some of them were obvious, like "lines," or "lines and some circles." But others were pretty weird like, "banana death on rainbow." We tried to guess the titles based on what we saw before we read it and we were way off every time. The closest we ever got was "eggplant machine" when it was really "vegetable motor."
This is a fun site where people tell a true story in one sentence.
Here is mine:
I thought it was weird that my hummus came in a tin can and that the taste resembled that of cat food, but once I realized that the organic section of the grocery store is next to the pet food, I knew I had made a mistake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

did you eat cat food???
ReplyDeleteby the way, we're all moved in :) now we gotta unpack...not fun. i'm going to send you pics of the new digs!