Imagine that this picture is just cutting off the rest of my beautiful long hair...

No. Get real. It's still short

But look how long it's getting!

I can even fit it into a teeny tiny LEETLE pony tail!

Okay, I'm being silly. I'm just really bored and wasting time while the rest of last night's episode of LOST loads. (hence the new color scheme to the blog...comments?)
I should probably be doing other things. But I consider watching LOST homework because the editing is really amazing. My editing teacher and I were having a really intelligent conversation about it in class yesterday. It's flawless! We made a bet on what would happen in this episode and so far, he owes me a sandwich....what a weird word...'sand' and then 'wich'...?
My sister is about to sign the lease for her new apartment in San Francisco tonight. (which includes an extra bedroom for yours truly) Hooray for free places to stay in California this summer!
Who wants to come?
ok-itfinallyloaded-whew!
(promise the next post will be great)

a-HA! I can read this w.out selecting + highlighting! uh.. highlighting... Long hair - pony tails - french braids - warmth & heat - styling - not styling - curls - no curls - how do you frame a masterpiece? w very baroque curls.
ReplyDeleteRice a Roni... you kinda get used to it, dontcha?! You're addicted, you left-coaster, you!
you are too cute! i'm heading out to tahoe. let's talk when i get back! love you!
ReplyDeleteDear Rapunzel -- Just because your hair is short, doesn't condemn you to the castle tower forever!
ReplyDelete