Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Things That Have Made Me Smile Lately

1.) The weather that is taking a turn for Spring
2.) On the Tram, when the drivers wave at each other in passing
3.) When I saw a woman in her car dancing really intensely to "I Saw The Sign"
4.) And when we both laughed as our eyes met
5.) The fact that I now have working internet in my room
6.) My blue painted fingernails
7.) When I get up, put on my big warm sweater, shuffle into the kitchen to make coffee, and sit by my big window to feel the cool morning on my cheeks
8.) Talking to Margie today
9.) How wonderful my third film is turning out to be
10.)How I'm kind of loving not knowing what I'll do with all these new found skills
11.)When I found Kombucha in the grocery store yesterday
12.)My book
13.)The castles in the distance on my walk to school everyday
14.)The fact that I still look both ways when crossing one-way streets
15.)Sentences like "In the anticipation of an auxiliary goal that what will make good the movement forward, and no for the vivacity of a dialogue or the quick action of a scene...if they have no sense," or emails like "Dear students,let me inform you about a fact. That you are required to prepare a homework for class. Please bring film with scene evidencing, what you think with particularly strong acting. Thank you," which are from my non-native English-speaking professors who have their instructions and lectures translated.
16.)School
17.)HolyCrapRock by Mattson Ogg

No comments:

Post a Comment