Thursday, January 8, 2009

About to Take Off...

I'm going to try and make this a "travels only" blog, but my journaling instincts are kicking in and I'm feeling right at home. Having kept some sort of journal since grade school, I could probably do this for hours and fill you in on all my sophomoric philosophy with a clever title for each post that I found in the lyrics of some indie-rock song that I downloaded on the HypeMachine recently and thought to myself, "dude. that's deep." But I've also never had an audience for my inner monologue. It's kind of weird. And as many times as I've knocked people for having LiveJournals, I'd be a phony to keep this up. So I guess I'm a phony. There are worse things in life. 
Anyway, to avoid the Holden Caulfield approach to this blog I just wanted to set the record straight. From now on I'll be more cheerful and excited because I will actually have stories to tell (as I have yet to get to Prauge). Plane should be taking off shortly, though. 
I'll czech in later. (ha) 

4 comments:

  1. I am now officially a follower of all your amazing Prague adventures. Can't wait!! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am suuuper excited for this blog.

    i just made one for london even though i'm not there yet.

    o m g.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Treez - Czeching in to say i am such a fan that even watching you snooze has been my joy. i am excited about your pRog Blog, and expect great things from your experience with new wave cinema in eastern Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Hmmm - for your first project.., perhaps someone posing as AquaLung (Jethro Tull, 1971).
    a certain someone comes to mind....

    ReplyDelete